Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Warriors: I Bring the Fire Part V by C. Gockel

Subgenre: Epic Fantasy
Release Date: August 6, 2014

ABOUT Warriors:

Bohdi Patel is keeping the revelation that he is Chaos incarnate a secret, and handling the revelation about as well as one would expect. He’s in a downward spiral: losing his lease, totaling his car, and trying to keep everyone he cares about at arm's length.

Veterinarian Amy Lewis is wondering what happened to the funny, flirty, curious Bohdi she knew in the land of the Norns. He’s become moody and sometimes cruel. She is definitely glad she didn’t become romantically entangled with him ... most of the time.

When tragedy strikes Amy’s beloved mutt Fenrir, and Odin strikes Bohdi’s best friend Steve, they have to work together again. Amy’s knowledge of science, Bohdi’s talents for theft, and both of their survival skills are put to the test. But more than Steve and Fenrir’s lives are at stake. Amy and Bohdi may unlock the key that saves mankind from the gods … or bring about the apocalypse.

Amazon | Apple | B&N | Google | Smashwords

THE I BRING THE FIRE SERIES:
I Bring the Fire: Part I Wolves (FREE eBOOK!)
Monsters: I Bring the Fire Part II
Chaos: I Bring the Fire Part III
In the Balance: an I Bring the Fire Novella
Fates: I Bring the Fire Part IV
The Slip: a Short Story
Warriors: I Bring the Fire Part V

C. Gockel got her start writing fanfiction, and she is not ashamed! Much. She received emails, messages and reviews from her fans telling her she should 'do this professionally'. She didn't; because she is a coward and life as a digital designer, copywriter and coder is more dependable. But in the end, her husband's nagging wore her down: "You could be the next '50 Shades of Gray' and I could retire!" Unfortunately, the author isn't much for writing smut. She is sad about this; she'd love for her husband to be able to retire and just work for her so she could nag him.

At the moment, Ms. Gockel is working on the next installment of "I Bring the Fire".

Ms. Gockel loves to hear from readers. She can be reached by email or on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment